About Our Programs
Prepares students to be expert practitioners, effective teachers, and accomplished researchers
Advances the practice of applied behavior analysis by developing behavior analysts who are scientist-practitioners
Advances the science of behavior analysis by producing new knowledge through quality research
Advances behavior analysis in the community through research and practice activities in a wide variety of community settings with community partners
Prepares graduates in applied behavior analysis to work in a variety of fields including education, developmental disabilities, autism, child protective services, mental health, residential supports, and rehabilitation
Provides graduates with the knowledge and skills needed to become Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBAs)
Contributes to the field of applied behavior analysis by producing quality research and increasing the number of practicing behavior analysts
Teach you skills that you can use now
Help you find a job
Prepare you for certification in ABA
Prepare you for a graduate program in ABA
Online CE learning modules are offered by the ABA program at USF and sponsored by Dr. Ray Miltenberger, approved continuing education (ACE) provider of Type 2 continuing education hours for BCBA and BCaBA certificants.
In the News…
- Tampa Interbay Rotary Club Provides Scholarship Fund through Annual Cycling for Autism Event
- Since 2010, the Tampa Interbay Rotary Club Cycling for Autism Fundraising event has raised over $165,000 to support programs in the Tampa Bay community focused on helping individuals with autism and their families. They have supported CARD-USF’s many efforts in the community, as well as a scholarship fund for students in the Applied Behavior Analysis Program at USF.
- USF's ABA Master's Program Receives Reaccreditation by the Behavior Analysis Accreditation Board
- The Behavior Analysis Accreditation Board (BAAB) is the governance body responsible for the accreditation of training programs in behavior analysis at the bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels. The BAAB operates as a board of the Association for Behavior Analysis International (ABAI) and carries out its responsibilities in a manner consistent with the ABAI bylaws and articles of incorporation.
- March 25: 8th ANNUAL CYCLING FOR AUTISM Fundraiser
- In the last 7 years the Tampa Interbay Rotary Club has raised nearly $165,000 with their annual Cycling for Autism event to support individuals in the Tampa Bay community who have an autism spectrum disorder. Proceeds this year will benefit the Applied Behavior Analysis Program and the Learning Academy at the University of South Florida. This year the ride will be on the beautiful Courtney Campbell Causeway Bike Trail, with the start and end points at Whiskey Joe's. Registration, lunch, and activities will take place on their beach.