About Our Programs
Prepares students to be expert practitioners, effective teachers, and accomplished researchers
Advances the practice of applied behavior analysis by developing behavior analysts who are scientist-practitioners
Advances the science of behavior analysis by producing new knowledge through quality research
Advances behavior analysis in the community through research and practice activities in a wide variety of community settings with community partners
Prepares graduates in applied behavior analysis to work in a variety of fields including education, developmental disabilities, autism, child protective services, mental health, residential supports, and rehabilitation
Provides graduates with the knowledge and skills needed to become Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBAs)
Contributes to the field of applied behavior analysis by producing quality research and increasing the number of practicing behavior analysts
Teach you skills that you can use now
Help you find a job
Prepare you for certification in ABA
Prepare you for a graduate program in ABA
Online CE learning modules are offered by the ABA program at USF and sponsored by Dr. Ray Miltenberger, approved continuing education (ACE) provider of Type 2 continuing education hours for BCBA and BCaBA certificants.
In the News…
- Earn the Degree You Need to Enhance Your Career with USF’s Online M.A. in Applied Behavior Analysis!
- Apply Now! The Application Deadline is Nov. 15, 2016.
- 21 Students from USF's ABA Program have their Research Presented at ABAI Convention
- Many of the students also attended the convention in Chicago, which gathers over 4,500 behavior analysts from all over the world.
- Professor Ray Miltenberger’s Research Profiled in Article about Keeping Kids Away from Unsecured Guns
- Miltenberger says there’s a big difference between a child being able to talk about safety measures and actually being able to perform them.