About Our Programs
Prepares students to be expert practitioners, effective teachers, and accomplished researchers
Advances the practice of applied behavior analysis by developing behavior analysts who are scientist-practitioners
Advances the science of behavior analysis by producing new knowledge through quality research
Advances behavior analysis in the community through research and practice activities in a wide variety of community settings with community partners
Prepares graduates in applied behavior analysis to work in a variety of fields including education, developmental disabilities, autism, child protective services, mental health, residential supports, and rehabilitation
Provides graduates with the knowledge and skills needed to become Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBAs)
Contributes to the field of applied behavior analysis by producing quality research and increasing the number of practicing behavior analysts
Teach you skills that you can use now
Help you find a job
Prepare you for certification in ABA
Prepare you for a graduate program in ABA
Online CE learning modules are offered by the ABA program at USF and sponsored by Dr. Ray Miltenberger, approved continuing education (ACE) provider of Type 2 continuing education hours for BCBA and BCaBA certificants.
In the News…
- 21 Students from USF's ABA Program have their Research Presented at ABAI Convention
- Many of the students also attended the convention in Chicago, which gathers over 4,500 behavior analysts from all over the world.
- New! USF Online M.A. in Applied Behavior Analysis
- Study online and continue to work – from anywhere! USF’s online M.A. in Applied Behavior Analysis can help you infuse new skills into your practice with a rigorous curriculum that leads to the Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) certification.
- Tampa Interbay Rotary 7th Annual Cycling for Autism Fundraiser Supports CARD-USF and ABA
- CFS Programs, the Center for Autism and Related Disabilities and the Applied Behavior Analysis Program will be the recipients of the fundraiser to continue their work in delivering education, services and supports to individuals and their families.