About Our Programs
Prepares students to be expert practitioners, effective teachers, and accomplished researchers
Advances the practice of applied behavior analysis by developing behavior analysts who are scientist-practitioners
Advances the science of behavior analysis by producing new knowledge through quality research
Advances behavior analysis in the community through research and practice activities in a wide variety of community settings with community partners
Prepares graduates in applied behavior analysis to work in a variety of fields including education, developmental disabilities, autism, child protective services, mental health, residential supports, and rehabilitation
Provides graduates with the knowledge and skills needed to become Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBAs)
Contributes to the field of applied behavior analysis by producing quality research and increasing the number of practicing behavior analysts
Teach you skills that you can use now
Help you find a job
Prepare you for certification in ABA
Prepare you for a graduate program in ABA
Online CE learning modules are offered by the ABA program at USF and sponsored by Dr. Ray Miltenberger, approved continuing education (ACE) provider of Type 2 continuing education hours for BCBA and BCaBA certificants.
In the News…
- Dr. Ray Miltenberger Receives Prestigious Outstanding Scientific Contributions Award from FABA
- The award was presented during the Florida Association for Behavior Analysis (FABA) Conference and Awards Ceremony on October 1st.
- ABA Welcomes Third Cohort of ABA Doctoral Students
- Each year brings increasing numbers of highly qualified applicants. This year's cohort includes a prestigious McKnight Doctoral Fellow and a University Graduate Fellowship.
- Congratulations ABA Summer Masters Graduates!
- All graduates of Summer 2015 are already employed and/or continuing education for a doctoral degree.