About Our Programs
Prepares students to be expert practitioners, effective teachers, and accomplished researchers
Advances the practice of applied behavior analysis by developing behavior analysts who are scientist-practitioners
Advances the science of behavior analysis by producing new knowledge through quality research
Advances behavior analysis in the community through research and practice activities in a wide variety of community settings with community partners
Prepares graduates in applied behavior analysis to work in a variety of fields including education, developmental disabilities, autism, child protective services, mental health, residential supports, and rehabilitation
Provides graduates with the knowledge and skills needed to become Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBAs)
Contributes to the field of applied behavior analysis by producing quality research and increasing the number of practicing behavior analysts
Teach you skills that you can use now
Help you find a job
Prepare you for certification in ABA
Prepare you for a graduate program in ABA
USF is now proudly offering a comprehensive, flexible online Graduate Certificate in Applied Behavior Analysis (GCABA), the perfect program for anyone looking to further develop their understanding of human behavior and seek certification as a Board Certified Behavior Analyst® (BCBA®).
Online CE learning modules are offered by the ABA program at USF and sponsored by Dr. Ray Miltenberger, approved continuing education (ACE) provider of Type 2 continuing education hours for BCBA and BCaBA certificants.
In the News…
- ABA Program Awarded 5-Year $1.06 million Grant
- Funded by the U.S. Department of Education, Office of Special Education Programs, students accepted into the "Project ABA" program will become school-based behavior analysts working with children with autism.
- USF ABA Provides 33 Presentations at 2014 Florida Association of Behavioral Analysis Conference
- All ABA faculty members, 5 doctoral students, and 18 master’s students presented.
- USF Announces New Online Graduate Certificate Program in Applied Behavior Analysis
- The University of South Florida now offers a new, comprehensive online Graduate Certificate in Applied Behavior Analysis to prepare professionals to work with individuals with special learning and behavior needs. Applied behavioral analysis (ABA) can help create treatment plans and supportive environments for children and adults living with a disability, mental illness, or behavioral disorders such as autism, ADHD or addiction.