About Our Programs
Prepares students to be expert practitioners, effective teachers, and accomplished researchers
Advances the practice of applied behavior analysis by developing behavior analysts who are scientist-practitioners
Advances the science of behavior analysis by producing new knowledge through quality research
Advances behavior analysis in the community through research and practice activities in a wide variety of community settings with community partners
Prepares graduates in applied behavior analysis to work in a variety of fields including education, developmental disabilities, autism, child protective services, mental health, residential supports, and rehabilitation
Provides graduates with the knowledge and skills needed to become Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBAs)
Contributes to the field of applied behavior analysis by producing quality research and increasing the number of practicing behavior analysts
Teach you skills that you can use now
Help you find a job
Prepare you for certification in ABA
Prepare you for a graduate program in ABA
Online CE learning modules are offered by the ABA program at USF and sponsored by Dr. Ray Miltenberger, approved continuing education (ACE) provider of Type 2 continuing education hours for BCBA and BCaBA certificants.
In the News…
- Congratulations ABA Summer Masters Graduates!
- All graduates of Summer 2015 are already employed and/or continuing education for a doctoral degree.
- Tampa Interbay Rotary Presents $25,000 to CARD-USF and the Applied Behavior Analysis Program at USF
- Both CFS programs are recipients of the 6th Annual Cycling Out Autism fundraising event held March 28, 2015.
- Professor Raymond Miltenberger Featured on Dateline NBC Regarding Gun Safety
- Dr. Raymond Miltenberger, professor in the Department of Child and Family Studies at the USF College of Behavioral & Community Sciences, and the Director of the Applied Behavior Analysis programs at USF, was featured on the NBC Dateline segment June 21 featuring kids and gun safety.